<ul id="unit_ul1536830443" class="unit-rating" style="width:100px;">
<li class="current-rating" current="5.00" style="width:80px;">Currently 5.00/5</li>
- [Announcer] Here at Lively, we use the latest technology and the greatest people to provide an experience and a service that you will not be able to find anywhere else.
- We don't call it a call center. We call with a caring center.
- When you call in, you're gonna get an advisor that is gonna treat you like you're their own family.
- I'll be more than happy to get you connected over to your grandson.
- Someone who's very friendly, compassionate, and patient.
- And someone who wants to help you.
- It's anything you consider to be an emergency. We're here to help you with.
- If there's ever a problem, you have somebody that you can contact that can get you help or can get you in touch with your loved ones.
- This is your operator, Angela, how can I help you?
- When you set up an account with us you get the ability to set up a personal profile.
- This is just gonna be a list of information that we can add that is gonna include your address, your phone number, any hidden key information so you don't have to have your front door kicked in. We can also keep track of a list of medications for you, your physicians, and any chronic medical conditions you have.
- It is I think, super helpful because urgent response can share that with first responders, when you're calling 9-1-1, they don't know who you are. They have no information about you. You don't have to worry about it while you're having a medical emergency to try to think of what medication you're taking, what history you've had, it's already all there for you and it's just shared super easily.
- Is there anybody else there with you, Jamie?
- It's catered to you. So that way, when you do call in the state of emergency we have that information on hand. We had a customer call in and their emergency profile showed that she was allergic to Tylenol and so the emergency responders were able to give that information to the staff that arrived. She was hurting and she was in a lot of pain and they were able to tell them that she's allergic to Tylenol, so don't give her Tylenol. The customer called back in later and said "I was so grateful that you guys had that information on file because I was in a state of panic and I wouldn't have remembered to tell everybody that I was allergic to Tylenol cuz I was just in shock at the time."
- Probably the biggest difference with urgent response and 9-1-1, one is you could call urgent response for non emergencies. Hold on sir, let me look that up for you. A lot of people just like the peace of mind.
- It was a married couple. They were traveling and they ran outta gas. The husband is starting to get nervous, it's getting really cold. So he hit his emergency response button on his Lively device and then I just called the local Sheriff's Department and let them know, "Hey, you've got a married couple, that's stuck. He's just wondering, can somebody bring him five gallons?" It was less than 10 minutes and they were on their way. We will always be here to help you. You can live on your own. You can still go on vacations and still enjoy your life to the fullest.
- We want to help all of our customers live a more independent and free life.